The Acorn Academy Trust is a successful multi academy trust with six schools across the Devon and Dorset border.
We are passionate about Primary education in all our schools. Each of our academies are separate and distinct and their differences are valued. This character and distinctiveness are protected and developed in each school and are at the heart of their communities. This is within a structure that is supportive and collaborative so that staff are not isolated but benefit from opportunities to develop or progress.
The following principles guide our trust:
- Every child has the right to the highest quality academic, social, emotional, spiritual and physical education
- Clear structures are in place to ensure that the voices of all children, staff, parents and carers within the Trust are heard and valued.
- The trust values and respects each schools distinctive ethos and identity
- The trust prepares children to contribute positively to society and live fulfilled lives
- The trust protects projects and develops the Christian character and distinctiveness of the Church of England academies within the trust, in partnership with the Church at parish and diocesan level.